Friday, July 24, 2009

League Previews

Alright football fans a new campaign is almost upon us. My plan here at Think it all in is to preview some of the leagues that are getting underway soon. As a Portsmouth fan I will obviously preview the next Premier League season and probably the Championship as well for any Newcastle fans. I thought I would also look at the Turkish Super Lig, Ligue 1, La Liga, Serie A,Bundesliga (now that my team Freiburg are back up), & the Polish Ekstraklasa.

If there is any league that you would like a preview of that I didn't mention in my list above let me know and I will do my best to include it. I also plan on recruiting some expert opinions so if you follow one or all of those leagues let me know as I have a few questions for you.

2 comments:

Simon B said...

Eredivisie preview would be cool. Does AZ have the gusto to win it again? Not to mention while juggling their first time in the champions league? Will Feyenoord become relevant again?

Pompey Canuck said...

Sounds good to me Simon, I will add the Eredivisie to the list.