Thursday, July 9, 2009

Canadian Terrace Talk Episode Three

Sam from the Canadian Stretford End & I dissect the Gold Cup thus far. Naturally we focused most of our attention on the Canadian performances. We also turned our attention to some of the transfers in past week, as well as those rumoured to be happening.

Belated Congratulations to Michael Krakowiak who won my Confederation's Cup Pool. So all the bragging rights go his way. Congratulations Michael you knew more than I did at the Confederation's Cup. In case you didn't get a chance to check the final standings Michael beat me on a tie breaker, in what was a very close finish.

To listen to the podcast select either link below, Enjoy

Canadian Terrace Talk Episode Three

Canadian Terrace Talk Episode Three

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kevin, thanks for the well deserved mention :) Congrats to you as well, I still consider you as a co-winner in the Confederation Cup pool.

Great coverage of Canadian football, guys! Keep up good work!

I think that Canada will lose to Costa Rica 1:2, although I wouldn't mind the opposite.