Friday, July 17, 2009

Canadian Terrace Talk Episode Four

I was not joined by my normal co-host Sam from the Canadian Stretford End, instead I was joined by John Molinaro from the CBC. John & I discuss the Gold Cup, Canada's future both in the short term and looking ahead to Brazil 2014, transfers and more.

Canadian Terrace Talk Episode Four

Canadian Terrace Talk Episode Four

As always there are two places to listen. You can subscribe to Canadian Terrace Talk with itunes via the second link. The subscription links are on the right side.

Be sure to join us for Episode Five, when we are joined by Brendan Dunlop from Hardcore Sports Radio.

5 comments:

Serie_AHH said...

Is this available on itunes?

I can't seem to find it.

Pompey Canuck said...

Serie_Ahh as far as I know it is available on itunes. I talked with a friend and he couldn't find it when he searched itunes, but he subscribed to it and it appeared. If you go here http://canadianterracetalk.mypodcast.com/2009/07/Canadian_Terrace_Talk_Episode_Four-223036.html and click on the subscribe via itunes link on the right. If it doesn't work you can try clicking here. http://canadianterracetalk.mypodcast.com/rss.xml

I hope that one of these works for you.

Cheers,

Serie_AHH said...

Got it! Thanks for the help.

Serie_AHH said...

Listened to the show. Thought it was good, though the sound quality of JMo on the phone wasn't great.

I enjoy listening to your view Pompey. Unique and informative.

Pompey Canuck said...

Serie_Ahh, the sound quality was the fault of the programme that I was using. Sam usually handles the recording, but given that he was absent I had to fill in. Hopefully the low volume is a one off.